This year there are a number of activities being held within Narromine and Trangie for community members to pay respect to those who have served and are still serving in the armed forces.
Both Narromine and Trangie will commemorate ANZAC Day on Thursday, April 25 with a range of activities from Dawn services through to a mid-morning march and service.
- 5.30am - Commemorative dawn service at the cenotaph
- 9.30am - Narromine Commonwealth War graves Cemetery Service
- 10.50am - Veteran March (Narromine USMC to Cenotaph)
- 11.00am - Commemorative Service
- 6.15am - Commemorative Dawn Service at the Memorial Hall
- 10.30am - Veteran March (from Trangie Stores to the Memorial Hall)
- 11am - Commemorative Service
ALSO MAKING NEWS: