Residents in the Parkes electorate will have easy access to services like Centrelink and Medicare with the mobile service centre hitting the road.
The Golden Wattle will visit Narromine, Trangie, Warren, Cobar, Nyngan, Coonamble, Coonabarabran and Gilgandra from October 29.
Member for Parkes Mark Coulton said he was pleased to see the mobile service centre continue its travels through his electorate, particularly when it had such a strong track record in helping people.
ALSO MAKING NEWS:
"This is a great opportunity for local farmers to speak to the on-board Farm Household Case Officer about assistance and support for which they may be eligible," he said.
"There will also be friendly, specialist staff ready to assist with Centrelink claims, Medicare registrations, Department of Veterans' Affairs programs, online services and more."
No appointments are needed and it's free to use.
"I urge anyone who needs tailored support to visit the team aboard Golden Wattle over the coming weeks," Mr Coulton said.
Here's where to find the mobile service centre:
- Narromine - Tuesday, October 29 from 10am to 4pm near Narromine Services Club
- Trangie - Wednesday, October 30 from 9am to 4pm near Trangie Memorial Hall
- Warren - Thursday, October 31 from 9am to 2.30pm near Warren and District United Services Club
- Cobar - Friday, November 1 from 9am to 4pm at Cobar Bowling and Golf Club
- Nyngan - Monday, November 4 from 10am to 4pm at the museum car park
- Coonamble - Tuesday, November 5 from 10am to 3.30pm in front of the Visitor Information Centre
- Coonabarabran - Wednesday, November 6 from 9am to 3.30pm in front of the Community Services Building
- Gilgandra - Thursday, November 7 from 9am to 3pm near the shopping plaza on Miller Street